Umbrella Insurance in North Carolina
You do not want to pay for more insurance than what is necessary. However, you also do not want to discover that you do not have coverage when you need it most. If you have reached the limits of your existing policy and you need protection, that is where umbrella insurance steps in. Umbrella insurance is the type of insurance that works alongside your current coverage and helps to fill in the gaps left over by your other insurance policies. If you are unfamiliar with this type of insurance, Craig Insurance Group Inc from North Carolina has prepared the list of things you should know about it.
What Does It Cover?
Umbrella insurance will protect you from the following:
- Lawsuits arising from injuries or property damage;
- Associated legal defense costs if you get sued for damages to somebody's property or injuries.
What It Will Not Cover
Umbrella insurance is the form of personal insurance. Therefore, it will not cover a business you own. If you own a company in Raleigh, Durham, or Garner, you need to check other options to protect it.
Who Needs Umbrella Insurance?
Umbrella insurance is beneficial for everyone, whose actions increase the chance to be involved in a lawsuit, even if those actions seem harmless. Here are the categories of people, who will benefit from having umbrella insurance:
- Owners or renters of cars, boats, or other vehicles;
- Youth sports coaches;
- Pet owners, especially dogs and exotic animals;
- People hosting guests in their home or other property;
- People volunteering their services and time;
- Owners of rental properties;
- People talking about businesses and other people.
Insurance Company That You Can Trust
If you are a resident of Raleigh, Durham, or Garner in North Carolina and you are searching for umbrella insurance to protect yourself from potential lawsuits, Craig Insurance Group Inc. is here to help you. Give us a call today for a free consultation for all the information you need.